Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Friends and Cheesecake

First of call I wanted to say that I successfully made a CHEESECAKE!!! that didn't blow up in the oven!!! Praise God for that.
I once tried to make a New York Cheesecake for my husband's birthday. We were newly married and I wanted to impress him with his favorite dessert. I think if I remember correctly while making the cheesecake I was engrossed in a conversation with my good friend Janell, must have done something wrong, and the cheesecake actually blew up in my oven with a huge mess to clean up. This time I attempted a different kind of cheesecake, one of Ellie Krieger's recipes. It turned out to be fantastic!!


Also our good friends came over for dinner and I had to post a picture of our babies. Alex and Simon are only 1 week apart in age. Hopefully they will grow up playing together and having lots of fun.


I wanted to say that I am so thankful not only that my cheesecake didn't blow up but also for the great friendships God has given us!!! Thank you Jesus!!


1 comment:

Anne said...

Cute pictures and congrats on your cheesecake! I have a very fuzzy memory of a car catching on fire in High School? That wouldn't have been you, would it?

Contributors