Friday, March 20, 2009

Frank Family Update









We are having so much fun lately. We have been busy watching Dudley and Alex play. They provide endless entertainment – who needs TV!(truth be known we still watch our fair share of reality TV). Alex pulls up on everything and is crawling like a champ. He is climbing the stairs any chance he can get. We are starting to see top and bottom teeth come in finally. He is eating a wide variety of solid foods and starting to become his own little person as he explores his new big world. We are seeing more and more of his personality every day. He is growing up so fast. We recently just finished building some built-in bookshelves in our family room. Dan did a great job. It looks so nice. Alex got to spend some much needed time with Grandma and Grandpa on Saturday so Dan and I could work on the project together! My friend Steph has inspired me to deep clean a few things (baseboards, top of my refrigerator and my oven mainly – who knew goo-gone worked so well to clean). I am not totally spring cleaning like she has been that is for sure. I just hosted a baby shower for one of my closest friends which kept me busy. We have had many play dates and walks with our good friends Lori and Emma. Emma is 6 months old and so cute! We get together just about every week. All and all, we have been pretty busy hanging out with family and friends!! God has been so good to us and we are continually amazed at all the blessings God has given us. I thought I should post some pictures of our recent adventures.

1 comment:

Stephanie Hillberry said...

Yay! An update. Those bookshelves do look great--you should post an "after" picture, too! And Alex is getting so big! Can't wait to see pics of him in his Easter duds!

Contributors